- Registration for 2019 Season OPEN NOW
- For more details about the 2019 program Click here for Details & Fees
- If it is raining please call our "Rainy Day Hotline" at: (925) 943-0115
1st Grade Softball
2nd/3rd Grade Softball
Minors U10 (4th/5th grade mainly)
Majors U-12-U14 (6th/7th/8th grade mainly)
U12+ Born in 2006/2007
- Must be currently on a LMYA league team, an addl. tryout will be held.
- 1 extra practice per week, 2-3 spring tournaments
U14+ Born in 2004/2005
- Younger players can qualify based on space availability and skill level.
- 2 practices per week, 3-4 local spring tournaments
* Players near the cut off dates may be moved up or down based on overall numbers and/or skill level.
CoEd Kindergarten Teeball
*Player must currently be in Kindergarten
1st Grade Baseball
2nd/3rd Grade Baseball
4th-6th Grade Baseball
- All LMYA spring sports have one 1 hour practice during the week. Times are typically 4pm, 5pm & 6pm for field sports and 6pm, 7pm & 8pm for gym sports.
- The coach selects the practice day. If your child has a conflict please make sure to check the conflict box during registration. Once teams are formed no changes are made.
- All games are played on Saturdays
KEY DATES -2019
- Registration January 10-20
- Late registration thru January 31
- Waitlist registration Feb 1-March 10
- Coaches call players March 3
- Season Dates: March 4-June 2
- Practices start week of March 4
- First game March 9
- No games during Spring Break 3/30 & 4/7
SOFTBALL EVALUATION DAY
Evaluation day for 4th-8th grade(U10-U14) girls softball players
When: Sunday, February 10 at Acalanes HS Softball Field
- 6th/7th/8th graders-All 10:00am-11:15am
- 5th grade Only 11:30am-12:45pm
- 4th grade Only 1:00pm-2:15pm
LMYA depends on volunteers to help run a successful season. Please consider one of these options.
- Volunteer to do a job in exchange for a discount off registration.
- Sponsor a team ($150)