- Dates for 2021 are March 15-May 15
- Registration will be February 5-19
- Covid-19 protocols will be followed as set by county guidelines
- If it is raining please call our "Rainy Day Hotline" at: 925 467-6800
1st Grade Softball
2nd/3rd Grade Softball
Minors U10 (4th/5th grade mainly)
Majors U-12-U14 (6th/7th/8th grade mainly)
CoEd Kindergarten Teeball
*Player must currently be in Kindergarten
1st/2nd Grade Baseball-Double AA
3rd/4th Grade Baseball-Triple AAA
5th-6th Grade Baseball-Majors
- Covid-19 protocols will be strictly adhered to.
- Grades Kindergarten coed division; Girls softball 1st thru 8th grade; Boys Baseball 1st thru 6th grade
- 8-week program, March 20, 27, April 10,17, 24, May 1, 8, 15
- 1 hour time slot each Saturday and one weeknight practice
- Spring Training Clinics
- 10-14 kids per team-max. Kids/Coaches can make requests(assignments not guaranteed). NO GAMES, Just drills.
- Need volunteer coaches for each team(see coach page for more info) Register as "Staff"
- The coach selects the practice day. If your child has a conflict please make sure to check the conflict box during registration. Once teams are formed no changes are made.
KEY DATES -2021
- Registration February 5-19
- Season Dates: March 15-May 15
- Practices start week March 15
SOFTBALL EVALUATION DAY-No evaluations in 2021
BASEBALL EVALUATION DAY-no evaluations in 2021
LMYA depends on volunteers to help run a successful season.