Why Play Volleyball with LMYA?
· Affordable eight-week recreation program whose design is recognized and admired by other cities
· Staffed by trainers to help parent-coaches (including NCAA-D1 players and high school students)
· Offers skill-based clinics for players and coaches
·2021 may be training only with no games
Covid-19 protocols will be followed as the county recommends
- Registration for Spring open February 5-19
- Likely outdoor sessions 1 day per week-Saturdays
- Season may run from Late March-May
- Requests will be taken during registration. Max of 10-12 per team. No guarantees of being on specified team
- No jewelry of any kind is permitted during games or practices - This includes pierced ears (taping ears is not allowed as a substitution for removing earrings). We suggest getting ears pierced during the off season of all LMYA sports.
EVALUATION DAY-none in 2021
LMYA depends on volunteers to help run a successful season.