Why Play Volleyball with LMYA?
· Affordable eight-week recreation program whose design is recognized and admired by other cities
· Staffed by trainers to help parent-coaches (including NCAA-D1 players and high school students)
· Offers skill-based clinics for players and coaches
·Games on Saturday and weeknight practices
Covid-19 protocols will be followed as the county recommends
- Registration for Spring 2023 open January 10-30
- go to the volleyball registration page for more info
- 1 Saturday game and 1 weeknight practice for all teams
- Requests for 4th grade only will be taken during registration. Max of 10-11 per team. No guarantees of being on specified team
- 6th thru 8th grade will have evaluation day-February 4th(parents emailed specifics after registration closes)
- No jewelry of any kind is permitted during games or practices - This includes pierced ears (taping ears is not allowed as a substitution for removing earrings). We suggest getting ears pierced during the off season of all LMYA sports.
- Season February 27th-May 20
February 4th at Joaquin Moraga 9am-12pm
6th to 8th grade only. 4th and 5th graders are not evaluated
LMYA depends on volunteers to help run a successful season.