Why Play Volleyball with LMYA?
· Affordable eight-week recreation program whose design is recognized and admired by other cities
· Staffed by trainers to help parent-coaches (including NCAA-D1 players and high school students)
· Offers skill-based clinics for players and coaches
·Games on Saturday and weeknight practices
Covid-19 protocols will be followed as the county recommends
- Registration for Spring 2022 open January 10-30
- Saturday games and weeknight practice is back in 2022!!!
- Requests for 4th grade only will be taken during registration. Max of 10 per team. No guarantees of being on specified team
- 6th thru 8th grade will have evaluation day-2/6/22 at Stanley Middle School Gym.
6th grade- A-L-1130-1230pm6th grade M-Z 1245pm-145pm7th/8th-A-K 2pm-245pm7th/8th L-Z 3pm-415pm
- No jewelry of any kind is permitted during games or practices - This includes pierced ears (taping ears is not allowed as a substitution for removing earrings). We suggest getting ears pierced during the off season of all LMYA sports.
- Season February 28th-May 21
EVALUATION DAY-February 6th, 2022
6th to 8th grade only.
LMYA depends on volunteers to help run a successful season.