FALL 2022 Program
Please read all information below. Most questions are answered below.
- All games/practices are in Lafayette or Moraga
- Regular season runs 8/14(Evaluations for 5th grade and up on 8/6)-10/29 Commissioners Cup Championship Saturday for 4th grade thru 8th grade will be 10/29
- Practices for 1st grade thru 8th grade will start the week of 8/14
- First game for all 8/20(first Kindergarten scrimmage/practice)
- Last game for all 10/29
- All players are provided with jersey top/shorts/socks. Players must bring shin guards/cleats/water bottle to games/practices
- Players are placed on teams by grade divisions as of Fall '22(not current grade). Kids must be in kindergarten this fall to qualify for kindergarten soccer. (No TK or Pre-K-please )
- Kindergarten meets on Saturdays only-schedules vary each Saturday(we have a lot of teams)
- 1st thru 8th grade meets 2 days per week. 1 weeknight practice(4pm, 5pm or 6pm coach selects weeknight day) and 1 Saturday game(Saturday schedules vary.)
- During registration parents may block out up to 3 days max of conflict days. Parents may not choose time or location of practices-this is set up by the league and we do not take requests for this.
- Parents of players in Kindergarten through 2nd grade may make friend/coach requests during the online registration process. Requests are not a guarantee of placement with that friend/coach
- 3rd grade thru 8th grade players are set up based on skill level/school and practice conflicts. No player/coach requests are accepted
- NEW for 2022-Evaluation Day for players in 5th/6th/7th/8th grade. August 6th. Location Community Park Schedule below
- High School Coed division-We need a Commissioner for this group to offer the program. Sessions are typically Tuesdays and Sundays at Community Park. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in running the HS coed program
Evaluation Day schedule for 5th/6th/7th/8th grade players only. Saturday August 6th at Community Park Fields. Check-in 15 minutes prior.
first 1/2 of 5th/6th girls lower field; Last name A-L
first 1/2 of 7th/8th Girls upper field Last name A-L
second 1/2 of 5th/6th girls lower field; Last Names M-Z
second 1/2 of 7th/8th Girls upper field Last Names M-Z
first 1/2 of 5th/6th boys lower field; Last name A-K
first 1/2 of 7th/8th boys upper field Last name A-K
second 1/2 of 5th/6th boys lower field; Last Names L-Z
second 1/2 of 7th/8th boys upper field Last Names L-Z
Fall Season: $285
Late Fees (After June 1, 2022): Additional $50
Email Hillary at email@example.com for more info
Fall soccer 2022
Online Late/Waitlist Registration open thru June 17th
After June 17th waitlist registration with priority given to new families.
Some divisions have space. Everyone must register online below no later than 6/17 to be considered for the late registration or the waitlist.
New family to LMYA or Lamorinda? Please email Hillary for instructions on registration
Email Hillary at firstname.lastname@example.org for information
No refunds will be given after July 15, 2022
Pre-season: Before July 15
Conflict with another sport: Full Refund -Minus a $10 non-refundable processing fee
Medical: Full refund with a $10 Processing Fee
Other: $35 Processing Fee
During season (after teams are formed July 15): No refunds
Please email Hillary at email@example.com for more info.