- OPENING DAY March 7! Join us for Food Trucks, Festivities & Games.
- For more details about the 2020 program Click here for Details & Fees
- If it is raining please call our "Rainy Day Hotline" at: (925) 962-5503
1st Grade Softball
2nd/3rd Grade Softball
Minors U10 (4th/5th grade mainly)
Majors U-12-U14 (6th/7th/8th grade mainly)
- 2 practices per week, 3-4 local spring tournaments
* Players near the cut off dates may be moved up or down based on overall numbers and/or skill level.
CoEd Kindergarten Teeball
*Player must currently be in Kindergarten
1st/2nd Grade Baseball
3rd/4th Grade Baseball
5th-6th Grade Baseball
- All LMYA spring sports have one 1 hour practice during the week. Times are typically 4pm, 5pm & 6pm for field sports and 6pm, 7pm & 8pm for gym sports.
- The coach selects the practice day. If your child has a conflict please make sure to check the conflict box during registration. Once teams are formed no changes are made.
- All games are played on Saturdays
KEY DATES -2020
- Registration January 10-20
- Late registration thru January 31
- Waitlist registration Feb 1-February 28
- Coaches call players March 1
- Season Dates: March 2-May 16
- All-star game on May 17 for older players(not K thru 3rd)
- Practices start week of March 2
- First game March 7
- No games during Spring Break 3/28 & 4/4
SOFTBALL EVALUATION DAY
Evaluation day for 4th-8th grade(U10-U14) girls softball players
When: Sunday, February 9 at Acalanes HS Softball Field
- 6th/7th/8th graders-All 10:00am-11:30am
- 4th& 5th grade 11:45am-1:15pm
BASEBALL EVALUATION DAY
Evaluation day for 3rd grade and up
When: Sunday, February 23
- Times TBD
LMYA depends on volunteers to help run a successful season. Please consider one of these options.
- Volunteer to do a job in exchange for a discount off registration.
- Sponsor a team ($150)