Registration Information 2018-19
There will be separate boys and girls divisions for each grade 1st thru 8th where numbers allow (some divisions may be combined if necessary).
- Evaluation day for all 3rd grade players will be October 14th -All 3rd grade players need to attend (this is not a tryout! All players regardless of skill level are welcome). See Season Calendar page for more info. 4th thru 8th grade-Only New players need to come to be evaluated. If you played on an LMYA team last season evaluations are not required.
- First game December 1st, last game February 23rd for 1st & 2nd grades & March 2nd for 3rd-8th grades. Practice for 3rd-8th grade starts week of November 12th.
- All divisions 3rd-8th will have one practice per week, day determined by coach and gym availability (gyms available to us no earlier than 5pm), and one game per week on Saturdays. 1st & 2nd grade will play and practice on Saturdays only.
- Clinics will be provided for all age groups during the season
- All players receive full uniform
- 1st & 2nd graders receive a reduced size basketball (your coach will hand out at first meeting)
- We need coaches! Please consider signing up for coaching during the online registration process of your player. We provide free coach clinics-please see coach page for more info.
- NO JEWELRY OF ANY KIND IS PERMITTED DURING GAMES OR PRACTICES-THIS INCLUDES PIERCED EARS
- TAPING EARS IS NOT ALLOWED AS A SUBSTITUTION FOR REMOVING EARRINGS. WE SUGGEST GETTING EARS PIERCED DURING THE OFF SEASON OF ALL LMYA SPORTS.
Regular Registration Fee
Registration fees are:
- $270 per player in 3rd-8th grades
- $240 per player 1st & 2nd grade
Discounts for 3 or more player given at checkout as well as volunteer discounts.
All players registered on time will be placed on teams.
Pre-season until November 1st
|Conflict with another sport||Full Refund -Minus a $10 non-refundable processing fee|
|Medical||Full Refund -Minus a $10 non-refundable processing fee|
|Other||$35 Processing Fee|
During season (after teams are formed)
|After November 1st||No Refund|
Refund requests must be submitted in writing. Please click here for Refund Request Form